A special chocolate collaboration with Dari.K to bring you the best Kyoto Prefecture has to offer.
Dari.K works directly with cacao farmers from Sulawesei, Indonesia. Known for their delectable treats, for this exclusive collaboration Dari.K carefully crafted and fine-tuned their cacao butter to compliment the characteristics of our first-flush matcha.
We have two variations available: Matcha Chocolate Bar and Matcha Chocolate Bar with Yuzu. The latter prepared with a generous serving of yuzu that is bound to delight your senses.
We hope that you enjoy and indulge in this collaboration between craftsmen.
柚子 | Yuzu
Yuzu is a citrus fruit native to East Asia. Although seldom consumed as a fresh fruit, yuzu is often used in a wide array of dishes. When dried or served as a peel, yuzu has a delicious tangy sweet flavour with a slight bitter aftertaste. Yuzu is also occasionally added as a garnish or flavouring agent due to its aromatic qualities.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, the chocolate may melt during shipping, especially to locations with a warmer climate. No refunds can be provided in the event of such circumstances.
- To ensure the quality, this product is manufactured in limited quantities and is available while stocks last.
- Shelf life: 60 days from the date of manufacture.
- Please consume immediately after opening.
- Allergens: Dairy-based ingredients and soybeans