- Organic farm tour
- Tea picking → tea tempura
- Educational factory visit
- Tea flight (3 different cultivars of Sencha & Matcha) with sweets
- Lunch at d:matcha cafe (see images for menu)
- Tour begins at our cafe, in Wazuka, Kyoto Prefecture. Most international visitors arrive from Kyoto station (~60 min) or Nara station (~40 min), but you can also reach us from Shiga, Uji, and Osaka.
- Daiki Tanaka, our founder, will conduct the tour himself (in English)!
- We’re happy to accommodate dietary needs, please let us know of any.
*Private groups: If you’d like to set up a private tour (6+ people), please contact “firstname.lastname@example.org."
*Cancellation policy: Cancel up to 7 days before the tour start time for a full refund, or within 24 hours of booking as long as the booking is made more than 48 hours before the start time.