Premium Product: Rice Flour Tea Biscuits
The inspiration behind our Rice Flour Tea Biscuits came from request made by our customers for local tea-speciality souvenirs that cater to a wider range of dietary requirements (e.g. vegan, gluten-free).
The team banded together and tapped into our experience of farming and confectionery production to create a delicious healthy treat that can be enjoyed by everyone, any season, any time of the day.
This product is made primarily from five plant-derived ingredients.
The tea used in these products are pesticide-free and cultivated right here in Wazuka-cho, Kyoto Prefecture.
- Matcha with coconut flakes: Each bite is the perfect balance between bitter and savoury as the tropical sweetness of the coconut effortlessly complements our matcha's natural nuttiness.
- Matcha with crushed walnuts: The astringency of our matcha is well complemented by the refreshing tanginess of the walnuts.
- Sencha with rolled tea leaves: Experience a burst of flavour with this artfully crafted double combination of pure Japanese green tea.
- Houjicha with ginger: Modelled after our well-loved blended tea, this biscuit highlights all the key points of the delicious brew in one crunchy bite.
- Genmaicha with roasted brown rice crisps: This flavour packs a deep natural earthy flavour, which is both grounding and soothing.
Main ingredients: Brown rice flour, almond powder, brown sugar, soy milk, rice oil, rapeseed oil, and Pink Himalayan salt.
Additional ingredients: Matcha, coconut flakes, sencha powder, houjicha powder, genmaicha powder, walnuts, sencha, ground ginger, and genmaicha
Please note that for those with specific allergens, all the biscuits were baked and packed in the same location.
- Each box comes with 45 biscuits:
- 9 x Matcha with coconut flakes
- 9 x Matcha with crushed walnuts
- 9 x Sencha with rolled tea leaves
- 9 x Houicha with ginger
- 9 x Genmaicha with roasted brown rice crisps
- Shelf life is 60 days from the date of manufacture when stored at room temperature
- Allergens: Walnuts and almond