- A copy of the first edition of our Japanese Green Tea (Practical Textbook)
- Sencha from the 2021 harvest (yabukita, okumidori, gokou)
- Sencha from the 2020 harvest (yabukita, okumidori, gokou)
All of our adopters' will receive a special charm or お守り (omamori) and 絵馬 (ema), which is said to bring good luck! The latter will be hung at the Hakusan Shrine that is located right beside our pesticide-free tea fields.
- Each variation weighs 40g (approx five servings) and is packed in a resealable bag.
- Each serving can be brewed up to three times using different water temperatures.