Our Vegan and gluten-free biscuits made from rice flour will be brand new throughout the winter season only.
Along with Matcha, Sencha, Brown rice tea, and Roasted tea flavor, we are adding a purple yam flavor cookie decorated with snowflake frosting!
Purple yam is often used in Japanese sweets and it is plainly sweet even without sugar.
This product is made primarily from five plant-derived ingredients.
The tea used in these products are pesticide-free and cultivated right here in Wazuka-cho, Kyoto Prefecture.
- Limited Winter Flavour Purple Yam: Natural sweet purple yam decorated with snowflake frosting.
- Matcha with crushed walnuts: The astringency of our matcha is well complemented by the refreshing tanginess of the walnuts.
- Sencha with rolled tea leaves: Experience a burst of flavour with this artfully crafted double combination of pure Japanese green tea.
- Houjicha with ginger: Modelled after our well-loved blended tea, this biscuit highlights all the key points of the delicious brew in one crunchy bite.
- Genmaicha with roasted brown rice crisps: This flavour packs a deep natural earthy flavour, which is both grounding and soothing.
Main ingredients: Brown rice flour, almond powder, brown sugar, soy milk, rice oil, rapeseed oil, and Pink Himalayan salt.
Additional ingredients: Matcha, coconut flakes, sencha powder, houjicha powder, genmaicha powder, walnuts, sencha, ground ginger, and genmaicha
Please note that for those with specific allergens, all the biscuits were baked and packed in the same location.
- Each box comes with 45 biscuits:
- 9 x Purple Yam
- 9 x Matcha with crushed walnuts
- 9 x Sencha with rolled tea leaves
- 9 x Houicha with ginger
- 9 x Genmaicha with roasted brown rice crisps
- Shelf life is 60 days from the date of manufacture when stored at room temperature
- Allergens: Walnuts, soy beans and almond